Stuffed Salmon Recipe
Yeah you’ve had salmon before, but have you ever had stuffed salmon?
If you have, it definitely wasn’t as good as this.
When I say this recipe is simple, I think even my puppy could make this one. It’s just one bowl and you mix together feta cheese, greek yogurt, spinach and some spices.
Stuff the salmon with that mixture, cook it and then bam and 5 star dinner in just 30 minutes, you can’t beat it!
Oh and I can’t not mention the bursting flavor that comes with every bite. As a ‘fatty fish’ salmon already lights up my taste buds but the addition of the creamy greek yogurt and feta cheese makes everything just pop and sparkle.
I know I’ve got you all hyped up to try this recipe, but first…
This nutrient is essential, meaning we need to consume it in order for our bodies to function properly. There are different types of omega 3s. DHA is found in the membranes of our cells, helping it maintain fluidity. EPA is used to make eicosanoids which helps reduce inflammation.
Helping our bodies heal and build, protein is an important macronutrient to our diets.
There are many types of B vitamins found within salmon. These vitamins aid in turning food into energy. Additionally they help repair our DNA, which I think is so cool!
- 1 lb. Salmon cut in half
- 1 c. Fresh Spinach chopped
- 2 T. Greek Yogurt
- 2 T. Feta Cheese
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Dill
- 1/2 t tsp. Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine spinach, greek yogurt, and feta cheese in a small bowl.
- Place salmon halves on a greased baking sheet and cut pocket slits into the side of each half (see video for demonstration) and stuff with spinach mixture.
- Sprinkle the top of the salmon halves with dill, lemon juice, and salt.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until salmon is flakey.